Lots of Free Code Camp (FCC) work this week! I’m determined to earn my Front End Web Development Certificate. And, thanks to my husband, I managed to squeeze in more coding time than usual.
This week’s reasons to celebrate the progress I’m making:
- solved 5 FCC algorithm challenges
- completed the design of my first advanced front-end project (started work on its functionality)
- acquired two local projects to work on
- started redesigning my online portfolio
- finally solved a project at work that has been eluding me for a few weeks
- created two bookmarklets
These are not only reasons to celebrate, but also building blocks to the confidence I now how to tackle more programming projects. It’s been an exciting week!
Given enough time and perseverance, a designer can become a developer. Code on, friends. Code on.