So much to be proud of this week:
- completed the Advanced Algorithm Scripts level of Free Code Camp (FCC)
- designed and hand-coded a new online portfolio that I am much prouder of
- learned some PHP so I could create a form that submits info to my email
- started creating web accessibility issues in the Women Who Code repo to help their site follow a more universal design model
- refactored my old FCC tribute page to trim a ton of excess code, utilize the Bootstrap framework better, and transform my CSS to SCSS for convenience
Whew! And, um… I might have submitted an application for a web dev job, too. It’s hard to recall through this coder’s high I’m on.
Happy coding, y’all! And keep reaching for more.